My big day: May 27, 2011

kukukat
on 5/20/11 4:22 pm - Belmond , IA
I am scheduled for this Friday.  I am confident in my surgeon and his staff.  But sometimes I feel that medical people, my surgeon and his staff included, are so used to the routine that they forget this is YOUR FIRST TIME at this!  It is all new to us, and it's scary.
cindibarre
on 5/20/11 10:03 pm - Danforth, ME
What a great way to celebrate Memorial Day!  You'll never forget your anniversary to a better life!

Cindi

HW - 351 SW 0 342  SurgW - 298!  1st. Seminar July 2010 Surgery  August 1, 2011  
2teachall
on 5/22/11 9:14 am - NY
kukukat I am with you. I am I am scheduled for thurs. I am on my liquid diet now to prepare.  It seems so routine to the medical staff and I am getting nervous. I started this process in December so I cant believe it is getting here.  I have moments of being scared with times of excitement. Can't wait for it to be done.
mollyandboo
on 5/22/11 4:17 pm - Canada
Hi there!

I too , will be having my surgery this friday..maybe we can take this journey together.
My name is SHERI  and I am from Toronto, Canada. my start weight was 281..5 days out from surgery and I am @ 269..43 yr old mom of 5.. 4 boys and 1 girl. very nice to meet you

kukukat
on 5/23/11 5:02 am - Belmond , IA
Hi Sheri.  It's good to meet you, too.  I'm starting at 250 (it seems so weird to be posting my weight here... something I've run away from for years!) and I am to present myself for surgury at 8am on Friday morning, May 27.  I just had my 58th birthday last Thursday.  I have one grown daughter who is starting her internship in mechanical engineering today.  I have been widowed for 3 and a half years.  I'll come home to an empty house except for my four felines.  But the staff at my doctor's office thinks I can handle that.  I do have two sisters that can stop in and check on my and will come if I call them.  The worst of it right now is my knees that hurt like a SOB!
Wow! 5 kids.  you must be an amazing woman!!  Good luck to you.  Are you having the RNY like me?
Kathy

tiffaneyeliese
on 5/23/11 3:05 am
I am being sleeved on Saturday the 28th in Mexico. Talk about scared out of my ass! I have a 2 fold here, surgery in a 3rd world country then surgery alone...gosh the stress I am under! GOOD LUCK TO US ALL
kukukat
on 5/23/11 5:06 am - Belmond , IA
Good luck toyou Tiffaneyeliese! 
I have seen really good results on this site from people who have had surgery in Mexico.  See you back here afterwards!!! Freind me and we'll stay in touch.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ugh!
peanutsmama · 0 replies · 896 views
ONEDERLAND !!
Fancy4684 · 1 replies · 1188 views