Recent Posts

R3lle80zbaby
on 8/14/11 11:56 am - GA
Topic: RE: May VSG'ers updates!!!!
 I dont weigh myself as often as i used to but i had my surgery on the 4th of may and ive lost 68 lbs as of my appointment this past week... im not sure if i have hit a stall because i dont weigh myslef all the time but my doctor says im doing great. i lost more than i thought i would...

congratulations on your weight losts!!!!!!

bc32084
on 8/12/11 1:12 pm - VA
wow...51lbs!!  i am 97% happy and 3% jealous

congrats on your weight loss

i have been a slave to the scale lately, so i made a vow i would weigh myself again until i am 12wks out...wish me luck..
MBOYZ2
on 8/12/11 12:34 pm - VA
VSG on 05/18/11 with
 i am down 51lbs feel like i am a slow loser put i am very happy i am still losing ..had a stall about my third week but now losing about 2 lbs a week ...i have  a hard time getting all my water in other then that i feel great...

bc32084
on 8/11/11 9:36 am - VA
Topic: May VSG'ers updates!!!!
I had my surgery May 31st.  Now that i am able to eat real food, i am battling head hunger in the worst way.  i was hoping to be at my goal weight by the end of  the year, but now i am not so sure.  i am losing about 3 pounds a week, but i think i have hit a stall.  i am going to try and bump my liquids up to 84oz and try and hit 100grams for my protein.

i have lost 39lbs so far.  my doctor assures me that this is excellent progress and all the veterans say its a marathon not a sprint.  after years of being over weight and people asking me when my baby is due, i wish the weight would drop off like it was a sprint.

just curious how everyone else is coming along

missgg
on 7/5/11 6:40 am
Topic: RE: How r u feeling?
hello you said it was hard at first to get on the routine how did you stay motivated what did you eat for your puree diet ?
kathy L.
on 7/1/11 2:29 am - Fox Lake, IL
Topic: RE: May 17th Roux-en-y Surgery
Hi i had my surger may 17th and at first i was sick but now i'm feeling a lot better. my doctor told me last week i can eat ... but it's hard to eat and keep it down.  i try to eat what i want but i just can't and scared. i have been dumping almost everyday. but remember to do this chew chew chew...
but everyone is different. make sure u take ur viatims... very important.
momheart
on 6/27/11 12:56 pm
Topic: RE: How r u feeling?

I'm doing great!  I have progressed to the soft food diet.  I eat a lot of baked potatoes, diced tomatoes (just because they are fresh), "soft meats" (chicken thighs, canned tuna, canned chichken breast - this is a little more difficult so not much, tilapia, salmon), few green beans, carrots.  What are you eating now?  I also have had oatmeal and cream of wheat.  NOTHING with sugar!  I'm very careful!  I did get to eat dry cheerios too.

My whole experience has been very pleasant.  It was hard at first but I'm now in the routine and doing well.  Hope you've done well too!

BTW - we had surgery the same day!

hotmomenay
on 6/24/11 7:23 am - Savannah, GA
Topic: RE: 5 days of liquids and seriously LOSING IT!!!
Thank God I only had to do a liquid diet for 24 hours.
Sasrah1972
on 6/23/11 8:41 am - NY
Topic: How r u feeling?
Hi May friends...
How is everyone feeling? What are you eating? Would love to hear about your experience!
Sasrah
RNY 5.17.11

_Donna_
on 6/18/11 6:33 am
Topic: RE: May 5, 2011
I feel good. Losing weight slowly. Still very nauseous and unable to drink protein shakes/drinks. I tried to drink some milk yesterday and can't even do that, too thick. gag!
I hope everyone is doing well

RNY 5-5-2011

Most Active
Recent Topics
Ugh!
peanutsmama · 0 replies · 902 views
ONEDERLAND !!
Fancy4684 · 1 replies · 1196 views