Recent Posts

Crystal M.
on 4/18/11 8:47 am - Lusby, MD
Topic: RE: Time is standing still

I start a two week, all liquid diet on April 27th. We will see how it goes! When do you start your pre-op diet and wht will you be doing?
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone" ~ Audrey Hepburn        
shida1129
on 4/18/11 5:48 am - Homestead, FL
Crystal,

Thank you so much.  I hope the move goes well. Before you know it the day will be here. Are they making you do a liquid diet before?  Optifast?  If so...how is that going? 

Jeannie

Jeannie

Crystal M.
on 4/18/11 2:35 am, edited 4/18/11 2:36 am - Lusby, MD
I have been keeping myself busy, so it feels like my surgery date (5/11) is aproaching faster!

I don't really have a choice in keeping busy, I have a lot on my plate right now. We just bought a house, closing was Friday. The movers are scheduled to start packing us up on Monday and will drop our belongings off at our new home on May 1st. I am moving out-of-state, so I will have to make a 3hour drive from Maryland to my pre-op appointment in Virginia on May 5th. It seems like my surgery is just around the corner and I am very excited!!!!

Jeannie, here are some of the things I have purchased so far:

Magic Bullet
Blender Bottle
Water Bottle
Juice Extractor
Baby Plates, Bowls, and Spoons
Notebook (for food journal)
Food Scale
Protien Shake samples
Vitamins and supplements
Food for pre and post-op diet: Sugar-free popsicles, broth or bouillion cubes, pureed soups with no chunks, Crystal Light or other sugar-free drink mixes and etc.

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone" ~ Audrey Hepburn        
shida1129
on 4/17/11 12:14 pm - Homestead, FL
Topic: RE: May 10,2011
Woohoo..May 10th also.  Am nervous and excited.  Any tips on preparing for it?  What to buy?

Jeannie

shida1129
on 4/17/11 12:12 pm - Homestead, FL
My surgeryis on 5/10...Woohoo!!  I am also excited and nervous all at once.  Does anyone have any tips on what to buy before hand in order to prepare?  It seems like I am overly anxious about the preparations. 

Am trying to stay busy between work, school and the family but OMG...I can't believe that after all this time it's finally around the corner. 

Jeannie

kemmieb
on 4/16/11 3:46 pm - KINGS MOUNTAIN, NC
Mine is 5/4!  Excited, nervous, anxious!   Just ready to get it done!  Excited about my new life!

Melly_Belly
on 4/16/11 12:48 pm - WI
May 23 here

WOOT for May!!

Surgery Date: May 23, 2011

HW: 307.9 SW: 299.5 CW: 181.8 GW: 155

sldierswife
on 4/15/11 11:08 am
Topic: RE: May 10,2011
Im may 10th too :)  nervous, excited freaked out...you name it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lolol
sarinajean
on 4/15/11 1:53 am - MA
I'm the 5/2 surgery. Guess I gotta go in first. LoL

2teachall
on 4/14/11 6:41 am - NY
Just got my date for 5/26 I wonder how long it will feel till I get there>> 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ugh!
peanutsmama · 0 replies · 902 views