hello....how is everyone else doing?

jkb
on 5/19/03 3:45 pm - Atascadero, CA
just wondering how all the other june 2001 "babies" are doing... {{hugs}} kate
Tracy Bishop
on 5/20/03 2:55 pm - Jay, OK
My date was June 11, 2001. I am great, done to normal weight and loving the new me.
perezrdh
on 6/14/03 10:39 am - Aviano, Italy
Doing Great and loving Life!! I'm holding steady at 122-125 and wering a size 4/6. I, too, am pretty serious about my exercise and weight training. I work at a gym and workout one to two times per day. Best of luck to you all!! Ciao and Hugs, Victoria in Italy
Deborah U.
on 6/14/03 2:30 pm - Chicago, IL
I'm ok, i'm going through some ruts, feeling like what i've lost is not enough. I've lost 80 pounds. I think everyone goes through it though. I just keep pulling out the pictures of the old me and know that that person is not the one I am today!
Debbie J.
on 6/15/03 7:30 am - Castle Hayne, NC
I am doing GREAT!!! I've lost 135lbs altogether and I am wearing 8/10's. I would love to have everything lifted and tucked but that's not going to happen anytime soon, but I still love the new me. I can't believe that it's been almost 2 years, I had surgery on the 26th of June. I tell everyone that I would do it all over again and that it's the best thing I ever did for myself. God Bless everyone and take care. Deb James
vli1127
on 6/15/03 9:36 am - Boone, IA
Well, I am experience weight regain. I have gained about 10-15 lbs back and it might as well be 100. I feel like crap. My clothes are getting tight and I know that I need to quit eating junk and grazing. I also have gotten into the alcohol and need to quit that.
Virgilee T.
on 4/11/04 7:48 pm - Bellaire, MI
I know that this post was written some time ago but i am having the same problems as you are. So If you read this please get in touch with me. [email protected]
Sandi K.
on 6/15/03 10:26 am - Fall River, MA
Hi, I'm doing well. I've lost a total of 110 and have recently been pushing and am losing again. Slowly, but still able to lose like "normal" people do! I went from a size 34/36 to a size 16/18. I'm glad I had the surgery, and I'm glad to know that I'm still capable of losing weight. At the time I had the RNY, I was told that there w
Molly S.
on 6/15/03 1:36 pm - Charlotte, NC
Heading towards my two year anniversary on 6-19-01. I have stabilized at 155 from 266 and am okay with that. Would I love to be one of the ones who got to 135 or 145..yes, but I still count my blessings. In my clothes, I look great and most people are surprised to hear what I used to weigh and that I had the surgery. I know I would lose about 5-10 pounds with plastics, but was denied by Aetna at 12 months post-op, but will probably try again. I feel so lucky and healthy! No complications and all blood work has always been excellent. Thanks for asking the question!
Jessica T.
on 6/27/03 3:06 pm - South Milwaukee, WI
I am 2 years post today!!! I've lost a total of 141lbs and I LOVE MY LIFE!! I am lucky that i am a tall person.. i look decent at the weight i am (229) and very happy here! (started at 370) I had a tummy tuck done in november and had two hurnias repaired..other than that, it's been smooth sailing! I too struggle with a couple of lbs up down, up down, but that's about it.. i am an avid excersiser and biker now! (last weekend i rode 15 miles to a friend's house, and tomorrow I plan on going 20 miles!) I have SO much self esteem and actually for the first time LOVE MYSELF! last year i was able to ride the roller coasters at six flags for the first time in my life! I would do this surgery a hundred times over.. it's made THAT big of a difference! Jessica thorn
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 Years Post-Up & Frustraded:
Birgit T. · 0 replies · 520 views
Iryna
Iryna1303 · 0 replies · 359 views
5 Years Post-OP !!!
Birgit T. · 0 replies · 363 views
5 year Anniversity
TONILOV · 0 replies · 399 views
Looking for Debbie Underwood.
maureenmosti · 0 replies · 549 views