2Yrs post op and just had Tummy Tuck

Robbie S.
on 8/2/03 1:35 pm - King, NC
Hi everyone! I had my WLS June 18,2001. I have lost close to 200lbs. I have maintained, give or take 5lbs, for the past 6 months. On July 11, 2003, I had hernia repair w/ a tummy tuck. I had allot of complications. MY blood pressure bottomed out after I came out of surgery and was given 2 pints of blood. When I went home, I kept running a fever, vomiting severe pain and swelling. On August 1,2003 I had to have my belly button removed for severe necrosis, I had allot of hemotoma's removed. My stomach was full of infection from my belly button. I am still sore and have some swelling but I feel allot better than I did. If anyone has been through the same, please let me know. I am very happy with my WLS and hopefully I will be feeling and doing allot better in the weeks to come. I have not looked at my new tummy yet, scared it might make me sick to see the hole where my belly button was. I kind of have a history of passing out and I work for a Physician *LOL* I am also afraid I might look like Frankenstein right now too. Thanks, Robbie
vli1127
on 8/31/03 11:31 pm - Boone, IA
OMG, you sure have been throught the wringer. I had my panni w hernia repair in Nov02. I also had to have 3 pints of blood. But you have me beat on the other complications. I know what you mean about Frankenstein. I am heading into a new relationship and am not quite sure how to prepare him that I look like the bride of Frankenstein. I haven't mentioned the WLS yet either, I am kind of afraid to.
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 Years Post-Up & Frustraded:
Birgit T. · 0 replies · 520 views
Iryna
Iryna1303 · 0 replies · 360 views
5 Years Post-OP !!!
Birgit T. · 0 replies · 363 views
5 year Anniversity
TONILOV · 0 replies · 400 views
Looking for Debbie Underwood.
maureenmosti · 0 replies · 550 views