3 years Post Op

marcos
on 6/9/04 4:23 am - Houston, Tx
Well June 18 will be 3 years..and i have gain about 10 to 15 lbs back....but i know that i have not been eating well and have also notice that i can eat and drink at the same time....not good....I was wearing a size 4 but now I'm wearing a size 6 and some 8...I fear eveyday of gaining all my weight...but I can not stop eating junk.....I need to get back on track......any suggestions............
Caliatra R.
on 1/25/05 11:28 pm - Portland, OR
I am the same way. 20 pounds back but stable. I was told by doctor this is normal, you gain some back, but I hate it. i havent changed anything. i am going to try and be more active, hard with work and see if it will make a different. have you had any skin surgery? i have and I am looking to do legs but dont know anyone who has had that one.
marcos
on 1/27/05 10:44 am - Houston, Tx
THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE....I HAVE BEEN WATCHING WHAT I BEING EATING FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS AND HAVE LOST 7 LBS.....AND DOING ALITTLE EXERCISE...I HAVE BEEN STABLE FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF...I GUESS I AM OK WITH 10 LBS GAIN BUT WOULD NOT LIKE TO GAIN ANYMORE....I HAVEN'T HAD ANY SKIN REMOVAL...BUT HAVE BEEN LOOKING INTO SOME DOCTORS HERE IN HOUSTON..WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A FULL TUMMY TUCK AND BREAST IMPANTS DONE THIS SUMMER..HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO RECOVER FROM YOUR SKIN SURGERY?
Most Active
Recent Topics
8 Years Post-Up & Frustraded:
Birgit T. · 0 replies · 521 views
Iryna
Iryna1303 · 0 replies · 360 views
5 Years Post-OP !!!
Birgit T. · 0 replies · 363 views
5 year Anniversity
TONILOV · 0 replies · 400 views
Looking for Debbie Underwood.
maureenmosti · 0 replies · 552 views