gaineddddddddddd! :'(

guerita2324
on 5/16/06 7:05 am - Newark, CA
Hi!! I have not been on here for a long time...... I am upset because I have gained about 15 lbs.....and i just realized it....i have been working 3 jobs, and internship, and school all at the same time. i get home sooo late that its bed time, and i am tired. i am finally graduating from college, and i signed up to a gym...but my eating habits are bad!! i don't even know what is good or bad now! please help!
Marilyn G.
on 6/26/06 11:41 pm - Middletown, CT
RNY on 06/25/03 with
Hi Maria, Calm down, you're fine. I gained 17 - 20 and fluctuate with that. That's normal. My doctor even says so. Try not to diet. Worse thing you can do. I'm fighting that too. i tried dieting for 7 months and gained. Went back to psychologist and she helped with two questions. I asked her if she thought I could go under 200 lbs. and she said maybe if I dieted - her first question was Do you want to live that way? No i don't want todiet. I did that for 30 years and kept gaining. If I want to eat something I want to do it with no guilt or panic. Second thing she said two weeks later was remember Marilyn.... Dieting equals weight gain. That did it for me. Of course, I have towatch. But right now is a horrible time for me. I just had a tummy tuck and have had horrible problems with an infeciton. I'm out of work andbeing forced to eat constantly to get at least 80 grams of protein in. And being home, I graze. Anyway, Maria Take a deep breath, relax and remember 15 lbs is not 100.... Also, about being tired. Check your sugar. I'm extremely HYPO glycemic. Side affect of gastric bypass. Very common. Could be why your're tired. Take care. I don't check my e-mail alot becuase of recovering from surgery so take it easy. Oh, just remember to eat for health and not how you look. You're fine. Marilyn
happygirl01
on 5/25/10 2:20 am
If you do nothing else..listen to me..I had my surgery in 2004 and to date I have gained 60 lbs..after 10 isaid to myself stop it..20,30,40,stop it..you get themessage..I am disabled and cant move very well but still I ate too much and took the surgery for granted ...it is NOT a miracle..it is a tool..like they tell us in the meetings..please try to stop now before you are fat and depressed like me..God Bless you..

Unhappy
Most Active
Recent Topics
so sad
happygirl01 · 0 replies · 804 views
7 years out
rlwilburn63 · 2 replies · 817 views
I wiill be 6 years out!
Lyn M. · 1 replies · 845 views
How is everyone doing???
Cassandra Blake · 1 replies · 814 views