Upcoming Anniversary update

Mama Bear
on 6/9/07 10:21 pm - Dallas Area, TX
It's already been 3 years! My weight is stable, I haven't lost or gained (but haven't tried that hard either) for months. The one spot I've never been able to ingrain is exercise - I AM more active, but don't have a regular exercise routine. That's still an area I just haven't made time for. I still haven't had my internal picture of myself catch up with the external. The other day I saw a dress and it looked like it was made smaller than the size tag read -- so I tried on what I THOUGHT it looked like I would wear. It was too big. Then tried on one size smaller and still needed to come down one more size! I laughed about it because in the old days, it would have been the opposite --- the humiliation of having to try on "bigger" sizes instead of smaller! I am glad I still react to most fats and carbs -- so that helps keep me in check! I've also developled hyper-reactive hypoglycemia -- so that keeps me from being too tempted to go for any high sugar snacks. MOST of my better eating habits outweigh bad choices, but I do still have opportunities to learn a new lesson! Every now and then I eat something and pay the price for it later. Overall, I'm so grateful the timing was right for me to have the surgery 3 years ago. Our insurance at work has really tightened down and unfortunately it's making it more difficult for people to get.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 414 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 897 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 778 views