wow....its been 3 years!!!

terrycoles
on 6/15/07 4:44 am - Corpus Christi, TX
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US JUNEBUGS... I can't believe it's been that long. In some ways it seems like only yestereday but in other ways it seems like I've been thin all my life. It's funny when I find an old photo and see how terrible I looked. I'm loving my new life and new body!!!! I'm still obcessed with exercise, and lately have been getting up before 5am to hit the gym before work. I do two hours, then head off to work. I really have come to thoroughly enjoy exercising!!! Whenever I don't want to do it all I have to do is look in the mirror and thank God for my new body. I love the way I look and want to keep this body looking this way. How's everyone else doing? I do seem to have put on 10 pounds, not sure if it could be muscle or not? Will see my surgeon next month and see how my body fat percentage measures up compared to last year. Well, back to work now. Terry
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/07 7:59 am
Happy Anniversary Terry! Yep, it really has been three years...wow....You must look great!!! And you're still hitting the gym! Good for you girl!! I have put on a few pounds myself. I hate it! Almost 20, from my lowest weight. (149 and I was there for about a minute!) I know it's not all muscle, cause I went from an 8 to a 10, but I've stayed there and didn't gain any more. (I refuse to!!) The weird thing is, I gained the weight when I started working out and now that I don't have a gym membership any longer, (I know, bad girl!!) I'm losing again! I can't figure it out... Anyway, all is well in my world too. I'm still in the 160's, eating well, taking my vitamins and drink, drink, drinking my water! All my co-morbs are still under control and I'm feeling pretty healthy! Here's to a healthy next 3 years for all!! Lyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 416 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 898 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 780 views