Our 4 year anniversaries are coming up!!!

B.J.
on 5/20/08 8:09 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Hi folks -- Not so much activity on this June '04 board these days . . . what is everybody up to? How are you all doing? I am still dealing with regain issues, thankfully I am dealing with just 10 pounds I'd like to vanquish -- I caught myself getting out of control and at least have stopping the gaining -- now I seem to be maintaining at between 170-175. But I'd like to see the 160's again. Sigh. Hope you all are doing great! -BJ 308/lowest 148/current 172/goal 165 rny 6/24/04
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/08 12:09 am
Good Morning, Barbara! I'm still here! You know whats weird? Our numbers are almost identical! And since everyone almost always have, slightly different stats, I think its quite unusual.... My lowest was 148 (for like 5 minutes!) ,after two years, I balanced off in the 160's. Now, I bet, cause I went back to work, I weigh more (maintaining at 170 to 175) but I still fit (and quite well) into all my clothes! I mean their not tight at all! Sooo....I weigh more but I'm still the same size! Whats up with that???? Even after all this time, some things still baffle me! I am doing well, with no complications. I have had several stressful incidents, that tested me ( some I handled well, the others, hmmmm......handled not so well.... But I did learn from all of it and I am now back on track! Still taking my vits and trying to eat good all the time, but I admit, I do give in occasionally and have a treat of some kind. It's strange, some days I think my new life started last week and others, it seems like I've been normal sized forever! Weird.... It sounds like you are doing great! Keep up the good work and here's to seeing the 160's again! We can do this! Have a great holiday weekend!
B.J.
on 5/24/08 5:33 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
LOL that *is* weird having the same stats! We are also the exact same height, 5'5" (I just read your profile LOL). Do you think that you are heavier because you have lost some fat and maybe gained some muscle? I have been really slack about eating right, vitamins and exercising . . . but three days ago I began an effort to get back on track. I've started walking daily now that the weather is getting nice here. I've also tried to cut way back on carbs. No loss yet on the scale, but the carb detox is working well, I am not having constant hunger cravings anymore. I pulled out last year's summer clothing only to find things were not fitting . . . THUS the reason for my renewed commitment!!! I think I must have been about 10 lbs lighter last summer . . . and the regain settled in some different spots -- inner thighs and back flab UGH. I, too, saw 148 for about two seconds . . . however, when I look at pix of me at that weight, I can see where my face was so thin I looked haggard. I am cool with a goal in the mid-160's. Let's see if we can get there together, shall we? Happy Memorial Day weekend! -BJ
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/08 12:55 am
Absolutely! We can do this! I'm not sure why I went up but I did. And here's the kicker, like I said, all my clothes fit from last summer! Maybe you're right, it's muscle?? I weighed in this morning, I weighed 171.8. LOL!! We're still twins! We can do this! I have a renewed commitment to get back to 165! Hang in there! Lets post every so often about it. Maybe we'll get this board more active than it has been! Take care,
marypoco
on 6/11/08 10:18 am - amherst, MA
Hi Barbara, your not alone.I too have gained a little back. Like you I am trying to curb it or nip it now. I've gained about 12 from my ideal weight of which I would like to weight. my lowest was 143 my ideal of which I felt was good for me was around 148 and I am at 160. don't want to see the 60's. I need to get back on the stick walking again. getting so lazy about that. shame on me. getting those "love handles" again. don't like that. anyway. I guess all in all it could be so much worst. and life is good. at least I can keep up with my 2 year old granddaughter.. Mary 268/143/160/148 rny 6/8/04
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 414 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 897 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 778 views