Our 4 year anniversaries are here!

(deactivated member)
on 6/8/08 1:01 am
Hello June Bugs! Well, does it seem like 4 years has gone by? Sometimes yes, sometimes no! I am currently 13 lbs from my "ideal" weight of 160. Yes, I've had some regain, but I am starting on Monday to do something about it! Yep, I weighed in this morning at 173.6. Yuckkkkk!!!!!Time to get my asre in gear again! All in all, though, my journey has been a relatively easy one and I've never felt better! I'm always good about taking my vitamins and the evil carb monster is still locked away! (although always close by!!) Here's to a happy and healthy journey to all, for the next four years!
marypoco
on 6/11/08 10:10 am - amherst, MA
Hello and happy anniversary to you too. I've also gained a few pounds back too. but, Ive got to get back to eating properly. I went from my lowest of 143 to 160. I thought being at around 148 was Ideal for me. so 12 lbs . I've lacked up on walking which is bad for me to do. and started eating a few too many snack foods. I'm happy that the fresh berries are coming into season. I love them and could eat them instead of those awful snack foods. wasn't it good when you got full with less food. now that you think about it.. but, all in all I would do it all over again. I even forgot about it. until I got the happy anniversary notice from obesity help. I guess that is a good thing??
B.J.
on 6/28/08 7:41 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Hi June Bugs! Hard to believe it's been four years, huh?!! I am getting so frustrated trying to take 10 pounds back off. I cut way back on calories and started walking again but the scale didn't budge the first week. Then last week I got stranded out of state in a hotel while my car was needing repairs that cost a small fortune -- leaving me with just a couple of dollars per day to eat on. I figure I ate one small meal per day. Did I lose weight? Just two stinking pounds. And I was starving to death. Guess after that rapid weight loss the first year after the surgery, I got myself spoiled into thinking it would always be that easy. It is hot as Hades here in Delaware, but I am going to try and do my walking at twilight now and see if that helps. See y'all lighter LOL!! -BJ 308/148/169/165 preop/lowest/current/goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 416 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 898 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 780 views