puffy tummy

keamxp
on 7/2/08 11:48 pm - kenilworth, NJ
good Morning, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions... I had a tummy tuck about 2 years ago and I just started going back to the gym this week ( after gaining about 30 lbs). Well my tummy has popped out wich looks like I am about 5 mnths pregnant.. now I know that it is normal but was wondering how long does it normally last and what can I do to make it go down...and can I continue doing sit-ups.
Newsexyme
on 10/20/08 2:37 am - Memphis, Tn
I think you go see a doctor. It could be something that needs medical attention. I had a tummy tuck a few years ago also. I have also gained some weigh but my stomach is still flat. I found a new gym in my area and I am going to try my best to lose the pounds back.
B.J.
on 10/24/08 11:43 pm - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Just curious -- when you regained, where did the weight get redeposited? I had a TT and then put 20 pounds back on. They went straight to my inner thighs, and the fat-rolls on my back (under my bra-line). UGH. But yes, my tummy is still flat as a board! The rest of me? Jiggly, and I hate the way I look.

I got down to 148 for a split-second about 20-months out of surgery . . . I looked gaunt and my face looked very old. 160 is a better weight for me. I started getting lax about what I was eating and the next thing I knew, I had passed 160 and gotten all the way back up to 180. That's when I put the brakes on, finally. Had something to do with my winter-clothing fitting too tightly, fat-roll hanging down over the waistbands of my jeans, etc.

In mid-September, I started to be more careful about getting protein in, and less carbs, and no grazing between meals. The pounds are slowly coming back off, not as fast as I'd like, but at least the scale isn't going UP! I am now at 173, my goal was to get down to 160's by Halloween, I might just squeeze by, if not I will come close!

Good luck,
BJ

308/148/173
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 416 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 898 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 780 views