WOW!! 5 yrs. and almost back where I started..

dodienicole
on 6/8/09 12:56 am - Detroit, MI
First let me say before I start sounding like I am unhappy about where I am now in life, but I am totally HAPPY that I had the surgery.  I am happy that I amy no longer 354pds and a size 24 - 26.  But I must say that I didn't think that I would be where I am now either, after having twins in Nov. 2006 and breast feeding both twins until a month ago ( yes!  2+ years of breast feeding), I have been haveing  trouble getting this 60pds off, but I must say that the Doctor has said that once I stopped breastfeeding the weight should starting coming back off and I am praying it does. 

I decided that this would be the best place for me to come back to, to get help and support with this, since this website is the same place that I came to when I needed to find help and advice on what to do way back in 2004 and I found so much help and encouragement.  I have gotten side tracked with life over the past 2yrs, but its back to some
"Love Doreen and Give Doreen the same Love and attention that she gives her family".

This is my now, This is my time!! This is my Year!! To Love Doreen again!!
Tishe B.
on 6/18/10 11:58 am - Elmore, AL
hows things now have the weight left
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 417 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 900 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 781 views