New year, new direction . . .

B.J.
on 1/1/10 6:06 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Well happy 2010 everybody! I am personally hopeful that *this* decade is an improvement over the last one!

Where are all the Junebugs?

I've spent the last two months eating myself back up to a whoppping 191 pounds as of this morning. Been feeling the gain in my clothing for a few weeks now, kept telling myself that I'd get back on track with the New Year.

So . . . here I am , starting over.

How's everyone else??

-BJ
308 pre-surgery/150 lowest/165 new goal/191 current
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/10 12:40 am
Hey BJ!
 Still here. Been hanging out on R & R, mostly. Not posting very much.
 I'm with ya on the weight gain...damn close to 190 myself. Life just got in the way I guess. I had a psycho ex, stalking me. Had to get a restraining order, oh how fun was that....I'm also losing my house, foreclosure starts any day....It's so bad here in California, there are empty houses every where! Empty store fronts, people going out of business, it's pretty bad. I have the honor of living in the county where our foreclosure rate is HIGHEST in the nation, not just California. Yeah, I'd say that "life" just got smack dab in the way!!!
 Anyway, it's a new year and with that brings new hope for a MUCH better year. Let's hope that 2010 cuts us some slack!! Personally, I'll be relieved to just find a cute little rental, that when the toilet breaks, I can call the landlord! I SO don't give a **** about being a homeowner anymore. California and it's bull**** politics, sucked that right outta me! Obama bailed out the banks and now they won't pass it on to the people. I tried for a loan modification twice and was turned down because of "lack of hardship". According to Chase bank, "I should be able to pay my bills". Um, yeah sure...
 Gawd, don't get me started....Excuse me for going on and on about this but I think it definitely contributed to my weight gain. UGH!!!!!!! Now I just want this over with....
 I hope you have a better year as well. The weight should come right back off, we just need to buckle down and do it....Our tool is still there! I'm glad you posted, let me know how you're doing.
 Take care,
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 414 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 897 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 779 views