HELP I NEED 2 LOSE 10-15LBS & NEED A WORKOUT

PEGBUNNY
on 2/1/11 1:06 am
 Out of everyone I know that had it I was one of the few who had the best results.I was out of work for awhile & dealt with alot of life altering issues which made me depressed back to work summers coming & I need a guide n my calorie intake & workouts Im so far out I forot all my nutrition knowledge I need 2 kick start a diet lose at least 10lbs than maintain...Any recomendations I have a very tiny build so I dont need too many calories & IDK if regular weight loss plans apply to Bypass patients ,,Thanks for any feedback
Jen R.
on 3/12/11 4:34 am - Forest, VA
Hope you aren't still waiting for us post post-ops to get back to you before you did something. geez. :-) I haven't been on this in years. I have gained 35-40lbs. I just joined WW points plus to try and at least get 15-20 off. I probably got down 15 more then i really should have been so that is acceptable to me. I have to weigh in weekly for accountability. I have lost 4.4 pounds (I know, amazing results! ha!) and really have to stick to it. I have started walking again. I also have stopped trying to see just what sugary snacks i could get away with before getting sick. SO hopefully you are back on track and i am trying to get there! Good luck to you!!!!!
B.J.
on 4/12/11 3:38 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Hi -- I rarely check this June 2004 board anymore -- was wondering how the WW points program was working for you?

I also have 15-20 pounds of regain that I'd like to lose and am having a horrible time of it. I keep losing and gaining the same 10 pounds over and over. Considering joining WW or another commercial program for oversight.

-BJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 417 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 901 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 781 views