Anyone struggling????

Scrappin Gal
on 4/28/09 3:56 pm - Corona, CA
Hello all of my Junebugs!  Just a quick check in to see if there's anyone else besides me that is struggling with weight gain.  I'm so very, VERY frustrated with myself.  I swore to never allow this to happen again.

I could use some support if anyone could spare some.  Also, I'm really looking for an accountability buddy if anyone is interested.

Hope you are all doing well and won't need any support!!

Hugs,
Kerri
fr1endly2
on 4/28/09 8:06 pm - Ridge, NY
HI kerri!
YEP me im strugglin!
I suck at this....
i  am upset were i am again!!!!

and sometimes i have issues with i guess
my ulcer and then i eat to rid that discomfort.
ONCE again im on meds and that is getting in control
so maybe i wont eat, graze.

I got huge issues...
when i eat the damn proteins, proly cause i dont chew the best,
i puke but i eat what i shouldnt and it stays in better

WHATs up with us!
hey maybe we can help each other out.
DO u use instant messenger?

aim screen name:  fr1endly2
YAHOO:  [email protected]
FACEBOOK:   Lisa friendlytwo

add me kerri!

bypass/ lap banded

6/1/2005...6/15/2016

310/169/?  228/207/??

Lisa 

Scrappin Gal
on 4/29/09 2:28 pm - Corona, CA
Hi Lisa,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are struggling, too.  Is the medication taking care of the ulcer?  I don't im or facebook,  I've always stayed away from all of that but send me your email address if you like, and I'll email ya privately.  I certainly could use a buddy throughout this! 

Are you still taking your protein drink by any chance?  Maybe doing that could help with not eating as many proteins as you should. 

Take care and send me your email when you have a chance,  I'm not sure if it is your yahoo account or not.

Thanks,
Kerri
Shelley S.
on 5/6/09 3:12 am - Granite City, IL

Hi Kerry,
Unfortunately you are not the only one struggling.  I think that's why there might not be as many here now as before.  I have gained a ton of weight back.  My lowest was around 178.  I am now  back up to 240 and freaking totally.  I was a 9/10 and now an 18.  I need help too.  Anyone that can help me be accountable.  I don't do protein shakes anymore but think I am going to go back to that and try to go back to a lot of the basics.  I think a lot of my problem is not getting in enough water.  I need to drink more but have a really hard time with it.

Here is my emails if you would like to contact me privately:

[email protected]  or [email protected]

xoxo,

Shelley

He who finds diamonds must grapple in mud and mire because diamonds are not found in polished stones. They are made.

ALESIA1966
on 5/8/09 9:36 pm - New Bern, NC
Hi Kerri,

Its nice to see someone checking in on our surgery board...I come by about once a week, but see no one and feel that all have just moved on with life...

I post on the GRAD board and know "long" timers are not alone in the struggle to keep it off in maintanence, the same old demons  with food are still there and I for one am still struggling them...My regain is not overwhelming, but I don't seem to have the same burning motivation to re-lose that I had in that 1st year when we were ALL actively posting here and supporting each other...I see where others offered to do the support on a more private level personal e-mail, but I think anyone checking in could benefit more by posting on the board, taking account and giving each other support, suggestions or just a kick in the butt ( if thats whats needed)...

I already post to an accountability board @ grads, so I'm going to post the same message here starting today and hope that you and others want to chime in...

I still firmly believe I made it this far and can do it again by linking up with others like me...Support...Via the internet, live with others at meetings, by keeping check ups with my surgeon once a year and occasionally speaking with a NUT...

I can make it back or at least stop it here...You can TOO...We all can...

Alesia  5'5"  136lbs

kemalani
on 6/6/10 12:39 pm - Waianae, HI

Aloha,

My 5 year anniversary is today June 6th.  I have lost a total of 275 and have kept it off.  I allow myself 3 pounds up or down.  I still struggle in thinking I am fat.  But its all in the mind that is what I am figuring out after brain surgery.  I had epilepsy all my life and in 2008 I had brain surgery to remove the scar tissue.  It has been 2 years and seizure free.

I am here for all of you.  if you need support I will be there for you email me at [email protected].  I try and check obesity help as much as I can.  But if there are people who need the support or encouragement or just know that I am doing then I will check it more often.  I still do protein shakes and bars.  I only eat  3 or 4 bites and I am still full.  So it  does not take much for me to be full. 

Much love and Aloha to all of you may God richly bless you above and beyond what you could ever dream or imagine.

Kemalani

~Kemalani~

Always remember to take tiny baby steps and you will reach your goal.

411/194/??

Most Active
Recent Topics