Accountability - Friday 5/9

ALESIA1966
on 5/8/09 9:54 pm - New Bern, NC
 OK What the Heck,  I'm here, please join me and be accountable...

To make this work you will have to be 100% truthful in accounting, that means every little one
M & M you pop in your mouth when passing by the candy bowl at work, the taste of bread with a topping slathered on at the deli counter on the grocery store, the bite you took of your kid french fries when you stopped for dinner on the run at McDonalds, whatever it is + the "real" food you each at meals and snacks...If this sounds like you in one form or another ( I know its me often ) then taking account could help you take control again...Talking to others/ admitting our good and bad choices, information exchange to help and be helped, that is what this is about...

I will post the next day for food eaten on the previous day, so here is Friday:

B - Starbucks SF NF B-52 latte

S1 - decaf SF chai latte with fruit tea

S2 - babybel lite cheese wheel & 2 saltines

L - 3.5 oz grilled flat iron steak and 1/2 cup of green beans w/ a little sausage mixed in

S1 - protein coffee

S2 - 1/4 c cinnamon pecans

D - about 3 oz chicken campagnola ( chicken with mozz, tomato & mushrooms grilled in white
        wine sauce ), 3 little strands of spaghetti rolled over my fork, 1 italian dinner roll, 2 slices 
        mozz & tomato salad, 2 calamari's dipped in marinara

S - 2 lemon crisp cookies

118 oz water/crystal light                    Cals :  1305     Fat :  49   NetCarbs :  96     Protein :  105

We go out for dinner on most Friday nights, so the totals are my best estimates from what I know ate for the day and what was on my plate at the restaurant...

I'll be checking back later to see if there are any responses...Please join in...See ya 

Alesia  5'5"  today 136, goal to see 125 again and KEEP IT THERE!...
Most Active
Recent Topics