Accountability 5/11

ALESIA1966
on 5/11/09 12:48 am - New Bern, NC

Hi Anyone who is listening...

I'm going to continue to post this for 2 weeks to give it a chance to be seen and take off, it no interest comes of it I will go back to just posting on the GRAD's accountability post...

Still struggled a little on Sunday, Mothers Day, with the carbs...It is patently obvious to me now that I have lost control on the weekends of my carb and cal intake and this is the area I really need to focus on changing if I want to drop off some lbs...I also do not exercise on the weekends besides house/yard work and fun with the kids & dogs, so will plan to add in another day of "planned" exercise once I get the food program working ( 1 step at a time, food
1st )

Sundays food:

B - 2 slices bacon, 1 turkey sausage link, 1.25 scrambled eggs and 1/2 an italian hard roll
       with butter

S1 - Starbucks triple venti sf nf cinnamon dulce latte

S2 - couple bites coconut cake, 1 sugar cookie, 1 oz provolone 1/2oz deli turkey ( grocery store
         graze  , this has got to stop for sure )

L - choc and pb protein shake

D - 3 oz grilled BBQ chicken breast, 1/4 homemade mac-n-cheese, & 1 c caesar salad

111 oz water/hot tea/crystal light               Cals :  1231   Fat :  47   NetCarbs :  96    Prot :  127

Will check in later, Alesia  5'5"  137 lbs

Shelley S.
on 5/11/09 4:44 am, edited 5/11/09 4:45 am - Granite City, IL
I'm here with ya girl!  I am starting to get back on track today.  I found a really good 10 day pre-op diet I can go by.  That will at least help me get rid of the cravings as I go about it this time.  There is not just one of anything... not just one cookie, not just one donut, not just one soda.  I can't.  I am an addict.  I will have a splurge day but it will not be on anything that I could start the triggers again.  I am way up on the scales again and wonder why I put myself through this.  Now it's time for me to be accountable for ME.... noone is going to do this for me.  So I have to find the motiviation and determination somewhere.

So far today:

B- Muscle Milk... oh goodness was that gross.  I choked it down for today but won't drink anymore of those.  I will go back to my fav old protein shake.

S - A large apple

L- I tried a Healthy choice Bourbon steak tips.. It was gross too!  Threw it out after one bite and had 1/2 of a Lean Cuisine Panini and a sugar free jello.  I also had a handful of roasted peanuts. 

I will have a snack a little later and then some dinner... not sure what yet but will be a lean cuisine or something.  That will help me get back on track on how much I should be eating vs. whatever I put on my plate.  Time to retrain my brain.  And before bed I will have another shake for the day to make up for the lack of protein durning the day.  I will do this for at least 10 days and see how I do.  Hopefully it will shrink my pouch (if that's possible) or retrain my brain and I will start eating well and being accountable for ME!

Thanks for posting with me and helping me be accountable.

56 oz of water/lemonaide SF             so far today

Shelley        5'2"  240 lbs.

Shelley

He who finds diamonds must grapple in mud and mire because diamonds are not found in polished stones. They are made.

ALESIA1966
on 5/11/09 5:44 am - New Bern, NC

Hi Shelley,

I'm glad to see you on board with me, it only takes two to prop each other up, maybe more will join in too...I can do just one, my problem is if the one is high sugar/carb then I continue to want another "one" then another, etc...

Don't waste the muscle milk, if you have any left it is good in coffee or hot cocoa to add protein and disguise the taste...I usually have a protein shake most every morning for breakfast, now that it is warm out I add more ice and make them like a Wendy's frosty in consistancy...Do you have a recipe for one you use ( always looking for tasty alternatives ) or just mix water with a powder...My 2 faves these days are strawberry/banana and choc/ pb...

I will going in June 1st for my 4 yr check up, will probably do a two-day liquid protein program the weekend prior to my appt...See you tomorrow, by the way I will post in the AM (on 5/12) what actually ate today 5/11

Later Alesia 5'5"  137lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics