Accountability 5/16

ALESIA1966
on 5/16/09 10:22 pm, edited 5/16/09 10:26 pm - New Bern, NC
Good Morning World  & a special HI to my posting buddy Shelley

Its Sunday, and today I will truely have a day of rest, busy since Thursday with Harley events, last night closed it all out with a great band and lots of rock'n and roll'n, danced my feet off and I'm sure worked off a few calories too...My planning as far a food went for this whole event was lacking and it did not play well in how I felt at the end of each day, did not have a way to get access to a cooler, so could not keep any of my usual protein food choices nearby, including the bars because it was so hot they would just melt...Need to think of some alternative protein choices that do not need to be kept cool...Still all in all I survived the weekend and am glad to have a down day with my boys today

Saturdays food:

B - Starbucks sf nf triple choc & praline latte with 3oz added Oh Yeah liquid protein to bump it up

L - babybel cheese mini and 5 cheddar pretzel twists
       & a lemon creme horn ( needed quick energy, could have chose better )  

D - 4 oz crockpot pork and salsa topped with 1 oz shredded mexican cheese and 2 tbsp
       artichoke/garlic salsa

S - about 1/8 cup of honey roasted peanuts & 5 plum sweets ( when I got home from the band )

172 oz water/crystal lite/ fuze 
Cals :  1167     Fat : 58     Carbs :  111     Prot :  59

Back to work and my regular schedule of eating, know I will be back on track ...

See Y'all later...Alesia  5'5"  134

Alesia : start 249 / surgeon's goal 138 / current 142  

Most Active
Recent Topics