Acct - for Tuesday 5/19 & other ruminations

ALESIA1966
on 5/20/09 12:59 am - New Bern, NC

Welcome to humpday, we are 1/2way to a long holiday weekend...

I'm feeling lonely out here, the 1st of June our Surgiversary month is just around the corner and it does not look like anyone but me feels the need to report in and talk about their struggles both good and bad - I cannot be alone, is everyone else happy with their progress?? ...Its not that I am not happy about how far I've come, I'm  super pleased with the progress I've made...I reached my docs goal and surpassed to my own personal goal, I've maintained under my docs goal for almost 3 years ( since I reached his goal is about 1 yr )...I would like to be back in the +/- 5 comfort zone of my personal goal, which was 125, its much harder now, I'm not as motiviated to give up the things I've added back into my life yet I still have that voice in my head saying DO IT...So here I am taking account and looking for others to join in to give and take support...

B - Strawberry / banana protein shake

S1 - homemade coffeehouse style coffee

S2 - 7 smoked almonds

S3 - 4 oz cottage cheese with 1 tbsp sf jelly mixed in and 1/4c TVP on top for crunch

L - 3 oz mexican shredded pork topped with 1/2 oz cheese and artichoke garlic salsa & 1/4 c
      spanish rice with gr peas mixed in

S - 3 cheez doodles, 3 dk choc espresso beans

D - achieve one vanilla nut protein drink added ice, a couple squirts of sf davinci praline and
       benefiber to beef it up to a shake

S - 1 slice toasted bread with 1 slice of cheddar toasted on top

Water/ hot tea / crystal light 114oz              Cals - 1194     F - 38     NetCarbs - 91     Protein - 108

Bye for now ... Alesia 5'5"   133lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics