anniversary

Sue
on 6/2/09 1:40 am - Barberton, OH
I just got an aniversary message.  I can not believe it has been 4 year already!  I have been able to keep all my weight off....so far!  I am down over 200 pounds.  My co-morbids are gone.  I have been diagnosed with MS but that has nothing to do with the surgery.  I am going to have my knee worked on next week....I fell and tore the meniscus (which had been scoped prior to the rny surgery).

I still dump!  I am so grateful that I do!  I still can not eat meat.  I really watch what I eat.  Actually the way I eat has become a habit since the surgery.  I plan on keeping it that way.  It is so easy to fall into bad habits.  I don't want to break them all over again.

My labs still all come back great! 

I hope that all of you are doing well.  I think that the thing that I learned most here is that we have a tool....and use it!  Don't abuse it!  We are all human and can easily fall back into old habits......makes us pretty  vulnerable to gaining our weight back......

It has been so great to have a place to go to and know that each and everyone of you understand what I go through.....feels like home!

Happy anniversary all you Junebugs!

Sue/Barberton

338/current 130

ALESIA1966
on 6/3/09 12:32 am - New Bern, NC

Congratulations Sue ...You've come a long way BABY, keep up the good work...

I've taken a little trip down the sliding slope and put back into the 130's...My surgiversary is motivating me to get back on track and bring it back into my personal zone of under +/-3lbs with a baseline of 125...I hope realistically to be in the range by December 31st...

I still dump to, but not as severly(sp?) as early out and it takes higher quantities of fat and sugar before I do...This is something I need to watch...

Alesia  5'5"  133lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics