Putting my weight loss to good use!

Elisa V. from
Houston, TX

on 3/5/08 6:45 am - Houston, TX
RNY on 06/27/06 with
I am putting my wieght loss to good use! I have accepted the challenge to become a fundraising walker to support AIDS Walk Houston in their effort to stop the spread of HIV and AIDS in our community, while helping those living with HIV and AIDS live healthier and longer lives! If you have received this email, you are someone who is compassionate and likely shares a vision of equality and a world without HIV/AIDS. On March 9th, I will join thousands of other AIDS Walk Houston 2008 participants in showing our commitment to the fight against HIV/AIDS, as well as our love and compassion for everyone affected by HIV/AIDS. For this reason, and for so many more, I ask you to share your compassion by supporting me with a pledge to my AIDS Walk effort. To place a pledge on my behalf, you can click on the link below to get to my personal web page and make a simple and secure tax-deductible contribution by credit card. If you would prefer to write a check instead, please make it out to AIDS Walk Houston and mail it to PO Box 56347, Houston, Texas 77256-6347. Please remember to write my name (Elisa Vega-Burns) on the memo line of your check. On behalf of those who are living with HIV and AIDS and those who have been lost, thank you for your compassion and generous support! Click here to visit my personal page. If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address: http://www.aidshelp.org/site/TR/Events/TR?px=1063093&pg=personal&fr_id=1050&s_tafId=6512 Click here to view the team page for GEMELI If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address: http://www.aidshelp.org/site/TR/Events/TR?team_id=6720&pg=team&fr_id=1050&s_tafId=6512
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 614 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 700 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 785 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 648 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 705 views