Another 6/6'er checking in

GeekGirl
on 5/18/08 6:01 am - Billings, MT
Just thought I'd drop by and say hello to all my fellow 06/06'ers. I've lost 130lbs to date now and have gone from a size 20 to a size 0/2. And I just had my first round of plastics done a few weeks ago. I have a new tummy and smaller arms. (Some pics are in my profile.) I hope everyone else is doing well and are happy with their results! I'd do all of this again in a heartbeat!
Teri D.
on 5/19/08 7:20 am - Dowagiac, MI
Hi Geek! i also had my life change 6-06. i am down 190 lbs and loving it! i go next month for my 2 year check up. size wise went from a 28 down to a 10! would love some plastics, but not possible, oh well, no one sees under the clothes other than my dh and he loves me-wrinkles and all!!lol. congrats on the plastics! i would do it again also. my oldest son is in the process of getting approved right now. have a great day! teri
Jennifer K.
on 5/21/08 12:00 am - Phoenix , AZ
Glad to hear you are doing well.... I am jealous of you and your plastics! I think about PS every single day... I turn 30 in Feb and pray each night that I can have my first round of PS on or around that time... it would be ultimate birthday present to myself!
CyndiU
on 6/4/08 7:05 am - Hartford, SD
I'm envious of your PS. I am down about 160 pounds, depending on which starting weight I use, from a size 28-30 to a 8-10. I am so happy with were I'm at, but would love a tummy tuck, arm and leg PS as those are the areas most affected. I still have to wear swimming suits with a skirt to hide the pouch that slips out from the bottom of a regular swimsuit, and my legs and arms have sags...but I will not complain. I am having some issues with pain in my upper abdomen and have reverted back to some old habits that I'm really working on. These are all of the things we all have to address, wls or not. CONGRATULATIONS!
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 611 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 695 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 781 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 643 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 702 views