Can't make-up my mind!!!

***AlyCat ***
on 7/12/08 11:22 pm - Panama City, FL
So I went & saw the plastic surgeon on Friday 7/11/08 he was great.... I am for sure going to have him do my work! Here is the problem.. I went see him about getting just my arms done (for now that is) well now I am thinking about getting both my arms & boobs done at the same time... I really, really want to get both done, but its $9500.00 for both or $5600.00 for just the arms. That's A LOT of money!!! I can't make up my mind so why don't you tell me what you think!!! If I was to just get my arms done I would save around $3900.00 & have to wait like 1 or 2 yrs before getting my boobs done... When I do get them done it would be around $5500.00 (at today's prices)... SO HELP... Would you put out all that $ now to get both done or would you get just your arms done & save a little money?
Jennifer K.
on 7/13/08 11:27 pm - Phoenix , AZ
Honestly, I would get them both done now if you can... why have two surgeries when you can have just one? If you can save up enough or afford the financing I say go for it - if its a stretch to get both and financially it doesnt make sense then I say to wait. If you could save up enough to have them both done but would have to wait 6 more months I would consider that too - I know you want to have the arms done now, I dream about PS every day - but if waiting is best then consider that too. lol... so many options
CyndiU
on 7/16/08 11:20 am - Hartford, SD
If I could swing it financially I would say to do both now. With the prices continuing to climb, who knows what it will be like in even a year. Good luck, let us know what you decide. I am jealous - wish I was looking at PS, but it probably won't happen anytime soon.
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 614 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 700 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 785 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 648 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 705 views