Happy 3 years out!

Jennifer K.
on 6/15/09 5:30 am - Phoenix , AZ
Just wanted to give a little update... this week I hit my 3 year surgery anniversary! Thankfully not to much to report... I have been maintaining my goal weight for the past 1.5 years. Plastic surgery is on my mind almost everyday (especially come summer) and I am hopeful that in the near future I can have my first procedure done. Just had bloodwork and everything was excellent except my ferrtin levels were low... but that can easily be corrected. I still take all my vitamins and suppliments each and every day.... I never miss! (chomping on my calcium as I type!). Overall feeling pretty much 'normal'. I went from a size 22/24 top and 28 pants to now wearing medium tops and size 8 in pants (give or take, sizes are so crazy!! lol).
Any questions feel free to ask! To all those newbies out there just keeping hanging in there and doing all the things necessary to not only lose the weight but keep it off!

First visit to surgeon - 288 ~ bmi 45.1
2 week pre-op 252 ~ bmi 39.5
Total lost - 153 Since surgery - 117!
Goal weight - 155 (mine) 180 (surgeons)
Current weight - 135 (2020 I lost 10lbs due to dedicating myself to working out more and being in better shape)

Extended TT, lipo, fat injections - 11/2011

BA/BL/Arm Lift - 7/2014

Scar revision on arms - 3/2015

HALO laser on arms/neck 9/2016

Thigh lift 10/2020

(deactivated member)
on 6/20/09 9:43 am - Plano, TX
 I'm really happy for you!  I'm 3 years out as of June 12th.  I'm down to 150 (started out at 334).  I'm in a size 6 and perfectly happy where I'm at.  People are telling me I should probably gain some but I honestly can't.  I believe I'm holding steady though.  I too am day dreaming of plastic surgery.  This skin is ... ugh!  Everything hangs and sags.  But I'm alive and I guess that's a good thing.  

I've lost 184 lbs and a husband (that's another story), but I'm healthier than I've ever been!

Hope everybody else is doing well!

Becky
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 614 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 699 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 785 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 647 views