Four years......

sharyn_pear
on 6/4/10 8:51 pm, edited 6/26/10 10:23 pm - Australia
Hope everyone is doing well, and is happy and healthy :-)

Lotus K.
on 6/18/10 2:55 pm
Wow...it just dawned on me that it has been 4 years! Time has gone by sooo fast. I have been struggling with my weight still. But I am happy. I never reached goal...and I still wish I hadnt of had the surgery...but I am in a good place with it. I just try and do the best I can.

sharyn_pear
on 6/26/10 10:11 pm - Australia
As long as you are in a good place :-).  All we can ever ask of ourselves is to do the best we can isn't it?  I have been lucky - no problems and maintaining at goal weight for over two years now.  Biggest problem I have is trying to keep weight on to be honest.  Never in my wildest dreams thought I would be saying that!

See you next year
KC
on 6/21/10 1:09 am - Houston, TX
Congrats to you also!  Just posted my 4year summary.
Karen
sharyn_pear
on 6/26/10 10:20 pm - Australia
Great summary.  Wish I had kept my journal going... but I didn't.  Somewhere along the line it didn't become important to me anymore.  I have been fortunate - no problems to speak of - except for losing too much weight lol. Fixed that by stopping running  but to be honest  I do miss exercising so I guess I'll have to try to eat more!   As for plastics........ ohhhhhhh the thought scares the begeezes out of me.  My husband says to look at the lose skin like battle scars - a battle you won .

Hope things keep going well for you.  See you next year!

Sharyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 614 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 700 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 785 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 648 views
7 years!