Gained and need help getting back to basics

Gram
on 8/12/11 10:55 am - Northern Lower, MI
I am wondering if there is anyone else out there that is struggling too? I have put back 35 pounds and feeling so upset with myself. I have started walking again and drinking more water wasnt getting all of it in each day. Wishing everyone a wonderful evening and way to go to all that are doing well. Take care.
Debbie
Becky2
on 3/27/12 1:54 am - Where the sun always shines, CA
I've also gained back some weight, 30 pounds. This June it will be 6 years since surgery and sometimes the weight gains scares me! My knees are pretty bad, so a lot of walking and certain exercises are out of the question...but I can ride my bike! It's hard and the longer out I notice it become much easier to eat more food!

I have to remember to keep telling myself, I had surgery in the first place because being overweight was such a challenge for me and my struggles now does not mean I've failed!! We need to be encouraged, we've come a long way!

So back to some basics...water, vitamins and water, did I mention water? I do notice that when I'm busy, I don't eat so much and a lot of my weight gain is in front of the television. So I also need to make some changes in my daily life. We can do this, be encouraged. I remember when I had 130 pounds to lose, not just 30! I can do this and so can you!! Go girl!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 611 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 695 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 780 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 643 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 702 views