post-PS update

Jennifer K.
on 12/6/11 10:45 pm - Phoenix , AZ
Three weeks ago Monday I had an extended tummy tuck (no muscle repair) lipo and fat injections into my buttox. Everything has been going much better than I could have ever imagined. They removed almost 5lbs of skin... at 3 weeks post-op I still have swelling but the scale has gone down around 2-3lbs so far... but amazingly enough my inches are the same (Dr said it will take 2-3 months for most swelling to go down). I had to go buy bigger panties (lol) and I cannot wear my pre-op pants... stuck wearing yoga pants for now... am close to being able to fit so I am hoping by the holiday time I can wear 'normal' pants. I havent gotten back to any form of exercise but am hoping to start walking some this weekend, I have to keep it low key for at least 6 weeks.
Its strange to look down and see everything so flat... its also strange to have a butt... I am looking forward to going shopping and wearing some different styles I would *never* wear before. Im also already thinking about having some more procedures... now that my stomach looks good other areas that I thought wernt so bad before look wrose... am hoping to have another procedure next year, well see. I have to pay for everything out of pocket and as anybody knows who has looking into PS it isnt cheap!

First visit to surgeon - 288 ~ bmi 45.1
2 week pre-op 252 ~ bmi 39.5
Total lost - 153 Since surgery - 117!
Goal weight - 155 (mine) 180 (surgeons)
Current weight - 135 (2020 I lost 10lbs due to dedicating myself to working out more and being in better shape)

Extended TT, lipo, fat injections - 11/2011

BA/BL/Arm Lift - 7/2014

Scar revision on arms - 3/2015

HALO laser on arms/neck 9/2016

Thigh lift 10/2020

CyndiU
on 11/24/12 2:07 am - Hartford, SD

I'd love to get rid of the tummy flap and the thigh/arm flaps, but with two new knees, I am done with surgery.  I hate the thought of surgery and really cannot afford it, but I sure do wish I could wear "skinny" clothes.  I initially lost 150 lbs, but gained back 30 lbs.  I feel great - and am never sorry I got the surgery.  I am so happy for you.  Congratulations. 

Cyndi :)
Smile...people will wonder what you've been up too.

Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 611 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 695 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 780 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 643 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 702 views