Plastic surgery

Debbi S.
on 2/15/09 2:08 am - Kettering, OH
All of my life I have been big busted...wore a 44J when I nursed my son! Well after losing 115 pounds, I gained back 15 (I'm not happy). I am now back in my old bras! I lost 100 pounds and none of my boobs! ANYWAY, I went to see a PS and he said that since I am still obese, my insurance may not cover the operation. This seems so unfair! It has always been the first place I gain weight and the last place I lose it. Does anyone have any advice on how to pursue this or maybe a way that I can give them enough information so they will cover? Of course, the doctor may be wrong, but I have worked up the courage to do something I have thought about for 10 years. I am having daily back and neck pains and my shoulders have huge indentations that feel like there is some slight nerve damage. Help. Thanks, Deb
Casee320
on 3/14/11 4:06 am - CA
I'm sorry to hear about your insurance and your boob issue- I have quite the opposite problem; I never had a big chest and it's the first place I lose weight, and I still have about 40lbs to go and Im nervous that when I get there I wont have anything left! Are you trying for a lift or a reduction?

Just want to ask too, how would you be considered obese? Your tracker looks like you're at about 170? That doesn't seem OBESE..
Casee320
on 3/14/11 4:09 am - CA
Oh, I didn't realize you posted that so long ago. How did things turn out for you???
Most Active
Recent Topics
Soo Where are you these days?
zlynnc · 2 replies · 825 views
any long term post-op issues?
Debbi S. · 0 replies · 1144 views
FOUR YEARS coming up!
Brian D. · 3 replies · 1277 views
Calories?
T. Howell · 1 replies · 827 views