29 months Weight - Check In !!

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/09 9:08 am - Barryton, MI
Hi Everyone , Well it been some time since we all check in. Here is my weight 239 lbs ... Down from 398 lbs ... I have lost 159 lbs. Size 54 to a size 36

Never so Happy I had Surgery done
zlynnc
on 12/4/09 11:02 pm - BEAUFORT, NC
Well my eating habits aren't good and fortunately I haven't gained more than 10 pounds from my lowest of 143 (Started at284 surg/251) I go up and down 10 pounds or so.  Still I look better with the 10 pounds.  It's amazing that when your in your late 40's the skin doesn't go back like a 30ish gal.  I do look older but it is a trade off.  I need to get back on my vitamins!!!  And get this crap out of the house.  I can't eat almost anything with no problems which is a problem hmmm.  In all though I I feel I did the right thing most times but I know that the issues I worry about sometimes is only because I don't follow the rules.  Thank God for SPANX"s and a Good Victoria secret bra since I can't afford surgery. 
Have a Great Christmas!

Beginning weight: 284  
Surgery weight: 251
Current weight: 149

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/09 3:15 am - Barryton, MI
I have to follow the rules of the Band or I would not loose the weight... Hope you can stay within your 10  lbs range and not go over it ...There is a lot of us June 07 that not doing well !!!
Jen R.
on 12/17/09 10:25 pm - VA
Just checking in and I am very happy to see someone else post!

I am still following the rules and keeping it off. Vitamins were a problem for a coupleof months but I am back on track!

Happy Holidays to all!

Jen      

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/09 1:35 am - Barryton, MI
Marry Christmas to you Jen too ...

Where is all of us June 07 friends ?  Not many of us on the board !!
Tamthony
on 1/3/10 6:04 pm - CA
Well, it's more like Happy New Year whe  I am reading this post.  I am terible at following all rules except exercise.  I haven't EVER taken my vitamins like I should - my counts are perfect according to my doctor.  I eat tiny ( less than a quarter) of a normal portion but I can eat almost anything without any side effects.  I drink a few bottles of water a day and I enjoy exercising.  I try to not beat myself up on what I do wrong and just try to always do better. It works for me!
 Beach Tam                

Brian D.
on 1/12/10 8:56 am - MN
Drum Roll... I am down to 189 pounds from 418 pounds... yes, 239 pounds now down. I went from a 54 inch waist to a 40 inch waist, a 22 inch neck to 17 inch.... over the past summer, I finished a Lazy man's triathalon (A full triathalon over the course of a month, but hay! :)) I walk 3 miles a day minimum, but am up to 1 hour physical work out.

I am going to live to see My kids get married!  THAT is what it's about!

Peace My brothers and sisters!  We ROCK!
**CrYsTaL** B.
on 3/30/10 11:47 am - watertown, NY
Happy Easter to everyone! Well I am so glad to see some of you on here! I stop by and lurk every once in awhile.....you all are doing so good! I am doing GREAT myself haven't gained any weight back! LOVING LIFE MUAH!
Jen R.
on 4/22/10 10:39 pm - VA
It won't be long until the 3 year anniversary of our surgeries are here. What are you doing to maintain your healthy you?

I  walk walk walk everywhere, and soon I'll be moving to Hawaii.

Jen

Jen      

LauraPaden
on 6/8/10 10:52 am - NY
 3 years and down from 304 to 158 !!!! Just got into size 11/12 . Never thought i would again !
Most Active
Recent Topics
Soo Where are you these days?
zlynnc · 2 replies · 828 views
any long term post-op issues?
Debbi S. · 0 replies · 1149 views
FOUR YEARS coming up!
Brian D. · 3 replies · 1281 views
Calories?
T. Howell · 1 replies · 829 views