Weight

tiffanie_18
on 11/5/08 1:19 am
Ok. i will be 5 months out on the 17th of this month and i have lost approx. 75 lbs. to date and i am wondering if this is normal or not...i feel like i shouls have lost more already but i dont know that for sure maybe i am just being to hard on myself...... lol who isint after having surgery its like you last chance and you know you cant mess it up....neway i just feel like the 6 months road mark is coming way to fast i have almost lost half of my weight which is 77.5 so its not like im not on track. and i am having a really hard time getting in all of my protein a day...any suggestions or words of incouragment would be helpfull...lol
thanks a lot ,
Tiffanie Cope
bossman26
on 11/21/08 4:44 am - houston, TX
Hi Tiffanie,
I can certainly understand where you are coming from. My self and my wife both had surgery about 4 1/2 months ago. My wife has lost about 60 lbs and I have lost 100. I have talked to plenty other people on this site who says that we are on target. You have already lost 75lbs in 5 months that really awesome. I would just say continue doing what you are doing and always remmeber to make sure you eat protein first with your meals.

Good Luck.
Darrell
Brooke O.
on 11/22/08 8:52 am - Petersburg, VA
You look smaller than me. so I would say you are on track. I have lost 103 pounds. But I started at 420 pounds. Keep up the good work!
Mom to Alex age 9
Wife to Sean married 5/29/99

And one bean on the way. EDD 6/22/11
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 784 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 779 views