Having a problem Keeping down Any Protein

Neice206
on 7/31/09 1:48 am - tacoma, WA
Has anyone ever had a problem with the protein shakes at all... I am having a hard time keeping any down soy or whey... for about 2 weeks I have been in the hospital had my gallbladder removed and still to no avail I cant keep it down any suggestions?

320high 1month post op 260
kelibr
on 8/3/09 5:59 am
Sorry.  Have you tried the isopure?  It's more of a clear protein. 

Kelly

High/Surgery/Current/Goal
       288/242/138/145

Vicky W.
on 3/24/10 10:49 am - Madison, AL
I know that you posted a while ago, but I just joined this site a few days ago.  Sorry you are having problems.  Have you tried getting the carb master yogurt from Kroger?  One container is, I believe, 12 grams of protein.  If you want to make a smoothie, you can put that in 8oz of milk which adds another 8g protein throw some fruit in and you have a fruit smoothie that is 20 grams of protein.  A friend of mine has unflavored protein powder and puts a scoop of that in her smoothie to make her smoothie 30-40grams (i can't remember how much she said a scoop is on protein).  I personally don't like yogurt, so I stick to drinking a protein shake for breakfast.  I get my protein powder from Wal-Mart.  I also eat a protein bar for my afternoon snack.  I eat the  Adtkins protein bars.  My favorite is the peanut butter granola.  It has 16 grams of protein, and only 1 gram sugar.  Hope these suggestion help! 

Most Active