New to the board

walshgirl01
on 5/11/10 5:56 pm - Akron, OH
Hello June Postops,
My new life began on June 16th and it has been quite the journey. I am a little over 80lbs down so far and I am halfway to my goal of 160lbs. I am already smaller than I can ever remember being and I am enjoying the size 18/20 clothes that I am currently in. I can not believe that I was over 300lbs and in a size 30/32 almost 11 months ago. 
I am still dealing with bouts of fatigue. My labs are normal but I can't help feeling that something is not right. I am also expieriencing sleeping issues and cravings for SF popcycles and meat (not at the same time of course ;) ).
The biggest thing is to make sure that I make me the first priority in my life. I used to be last on my list and I still find it difficult with all of the demands I face. (full-time college, part-time work, income, parents, home, friends, on and on)  
As this journey progresses, I am finding a "new" me. I find it difficult to deal with who I was compared to the person I am becoming. I have always lived the obese lifestyle up until now and I do not know what it is like to be different. I hope I find a me that I can love evenmore than the person I used to be and that I can break my food addiction once and for all.  
See you around the neighborhood,
Walshgirl01
NewDayDawning
on 6/3/10 10:36 am
 Hi Walshgirl!

Congratulations on your awesome weight loss... I can totally relate to what you are saying about feeling awesome. 

I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around being a size 16 and wondering and worrying a little if I will ever get smaller.  My weight loss has been picking up again now so it will be interesting to see how that goes.

I don't get on here often any more - but I will keep an eye out for you!

Stephanie

Dr. Benn gave me an incredible tool.. and I intend to make the most out of it!!

Most Active