Need help June buddies......

angie09
on 7/22/10 1:37 am
Okay, I'm almost 13 months post op and I'm not where I want to be.  Is any of you still losing?  I'm not....  Any tips or suggestions?
Angie

So Thankful!!!    
NewDayDawning
on 7/28/10 1:08 pm
 I stopped too... right at about 10 months... Nada, nothing zip.. 

If I add calories and protein - nothing  If I eat less - nothing.

I am about 35 pounds from my goal as well.  It's frustrating to be hovering in onederland and every once in a while I see 200 on the scale.

Any suggestions?

Dr. Benn gave me an incredible tool.. and I intend to make the most out of it!!

QueenieO
on 8/2/10 11:42 pm
I too am 13 months out and had been at a stall.  I am getting the party started again. I have a tool and I know how to use it.  So do you.  Things I have focused on that helped me are...PITA journal… everything at least 5 days a week.  Writing my goals down keeps me on point. 
Plan 3 dairy servings a day, 1,200 calories (not less) 64 ounces of water, and a minimum of 60 grams of protein. I am using the point plan with Weigh****chers. It helps me because even though the quantities of food I eat are less, the quality and often calories are more. I also track my activity and get at least 10 AP weekly. 

Planning is paramount. Having good food handy at work means I am less tempted to make a poor choice. I keep a pantry with tea, tuna (envelopes for convenience), and for treats I have the cocoa covered almonds in the 100 calorie pack by Emerald. I keep weigh****chers string cheese, individual cottage cheese and fat free yogurt in the fridge. **Note: I like the “Live Active" and “fit" choices in dairy along with anything WW. These are lower in points because they usually have some added fiber which keeps things moving if you know what I mean. 

I started at 350 (wow that is hard to say) and was stuck at 234 until July 9th, today I am at 222. Much luck to you all. Here’s to you good health!
allichristine
on 9/24/10 4:08 am
I completely understand. In fact, I got on here today because I haven't lost anything in 4 months...actually I gained 4 lbs.
Failure is not an option for me. I am getting back to my hard core start. I have let little things slip. Eating a couple chips, eating out, not planning my meals.
This is a tool! and I'm getting back in. I'm 15 lbs away from my goal and I'm going to make it.
Thanks for getting this started-- its good to know  others are struggling.
Most Active