Scheduled

Solon
on 6/1/11 1:17 am - Arkadelphia, AR
Hi all -

Just needed to share!   I am scheduled for the 28th of June for Lapro-RNY w/ Dr. J.D. Fuller in the Baptist Health Center in Little Rock, AR!  I have my prescreening tests / meetings on the 15th of June and the liquid diet starts that day as well! 

I am p u m p e d!

~ Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.        
Winnie_the_Pooh
on 6/1/11 9:40 am
Congrats.  I am excited as well.  Someone asked me last night if I was nervous.  I said no, not at all.   I can't wait.  1 week from today!

Winnie

kim_in_alabama
on 6/1/11 10:39 am
Yeah!!!! Join the JUNE CLUB!!!!!! Good luck to you.

HW:306  SW:291  CW: 265  GW:165      
dancandie
on 6/1/11 11:40 am - NC
Congrats....I just got my approval.  My surgery is going to be on the 30th.  I will keep my fingers cross for you. 

jeremiahhll
on 6/4/11 7:24 am - WA
Your going to do great. If your not taking a multivitamin I suggest start taking one now, they will probably do some labs to see if your doing good before hand I started taking chewable multivitamins for adults two weeks before my blood work and all was perfect except living in seattle my Vit D is low like everyone here.. Good luck...
princessfrogee
on 6/5/11 11:43 pm - AL
Congratulations and good luck!

"When you know better, you do better." ~Maya Angelou~

BW 334.4 / CW: 227 / GW 180             
Solon
on 6/5/11 11:48 pm - Arkadelphia, AR

LOL Jeremiah -

I am from Washington myself... but the vitamin def is locally only to your area!  Just drive across the mountains out to seattle or richland and soak up some sun! 

~ Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.        
Cheryl D.
on 6/9/11 4:29 pm - Wapakoneta, OH
RNY on 06/15/11 with
Seriously, after being on a full liquid diet for almost 3 weeks now,
if I weren't taking a chewable multivitamin, a calcium supplement and Vit. D, I would probably be in the hospital for malnutruition!
Good luck with your surgery.  I am scheduled June 15th for Lapro-RNY w/ Dr. Peter Lalor in Bowling Green, OH.  I will post as often as
I am able after surgery.

Most Active