I'M HOME!!!!!!

kim_in_alabama
on 6/26/11 3:18 am
Hey everybody,  I came home on Saturday. It was a long drive and had to stop every 30mins to walk.  But I am glad to be back.  I have been walking in the the evenings when it cools off and short walks from door step to mail box.  I've been drink ing water trying to find the right temp that won't cause me pain.  I think by it being ice cold I get the spasm feeling.  Or i could be gas just moving around.  I finally passed gas late night.  YEAH!!!!!  And as I wringing this I belched.  I still have a lot of air in me on my left side mostly. 

I've been keeping track of my water intake pills and protein.  sipping on Nectar strawberry flavor.  I am on full liquid which consist of cream soup...yum....I will be going back to work on July 11.  Until then my pre-teen and teenager will be taking care of me while DH is at work.

I feel good, really good, I remember when I weigh 165 in my early twenties and I will be going back down that road. 

My DH is so great....I tell him thank you everyday.  I made cream of mushroom soup for me strained it and pour it into ice trays, each little hole is 1oz so when I ready to eat I just pop out a cube or two put in microwave and enjoy.  WHAT A MAN!!!!!

My kids going walking with me and stay up on my fluid intake.  Only thing my daughter keeps trying to drink me protein shakes so I gotta hide the packs from her.

I can take to bandages off tomorrow, but leave the strips on.  Other then it's HOT as HADES here I'm doing great.

HW:306  SW:291  CW: 265  GW:165      
Tammy G.
on 6/26/11 5:04 am
RNY on 06/16/11 with
Glad you are home!
princessfrogee
on 6/26/11 8:21 am - AL
In the beginning I had a hard time passing the gas/belching also.  If you brought home that volumizer thing sucking that air in kept making me belch for some reason.  Also, just going and sitting on the toilet helped as well.

"When you know better, you do better." ~Maya Angelou~

BW 334.4 / CW: 227 / GW 180             
kim_in_alabama
on 6/26/11 1:43 pm
Yes I have that thing and I've been sucking like nobody's business.  Hopefuly it will be better tommorrow.

HW:306  SW:291  CW: 265  GW:165      
Most Active