I start of a a new life!!

dancandie
on 6/29/11 7:05 pm - NC
It is 5:00am and my surgery is in 2 hours.....Thank you for all the advice and the support.  I will see you on the other side. 

mlyssa971
on 7/1/11 11:36 am
Please update us as soon as you can. Its been a long two weeks. please ask any questions. I have found I have some pretty serious pain on my left side that a couple of other people also have had. Been told this will reside within a month. Mine is mainly in my outer upper thigh area and gets worse with laying down. but can hurt to the point of tears. My surgeon said its normal after I called him crying. We hear all the success but none of the trails and it scared me when I had never heard of this. Praying for your speedy recovery. Melissa

dancandie
on 7/2/11 7:04 am - NC

Thanks for the advice....I have pain in my thighs too.  Not to the point of crying but pretty bad.  I am doing good.  I am hungry though.  Is that normal?  Maybe it is in my head. 

Jessica Houston
on 7/3/11 2:01 am - Wichita, KS
We had our WLS at the same TIME!!!  I had my VGS @ 7am on 6/30/11.  Came home yesterday from the hospital and I am really sore in my upper abdomen where my incisions are.  I have a really hard time getting out of bed without help from my husband.  I had to call my surgeon last night because I was running a temp of 100.9 and was really miserable.  No other problems so we are jus****ching it for now, haven't had a temp this morning.

Hope all goes well with your recovery.!
HW: 245lbs SW:232lbs; CW: 206.2lbs;  GW:125lbs  Height 5ft 2in 

Bonnie L.
on 7/3/11 5:00 am
Dancandie- I too am home as of yesterday and having a lot of pain in one section of my insicions. Hope you are doing well. Jessica good to see you are on the road to recovery too.
Most Active