Surgery on July 8, 2001

Arlene C.
on 6/11/03 11:37 am - Juneau, AK
Just wondering who else had surgery on 7/8/01 and how you are doing.
maureenmosti
on 6/15/03 12:11 pm - Mexico, Mexico
I had surgery July 7th, 2001. I am doing ok! still fighting the food demons! I know I usually eat for the wrong reasons..... I haven´t gained any weight so far, but I still need to loose 20 punds. I had a TT march 12, 03 and it looks great. I am happy!
tinarochester
on 6/15/03 2:06 pm - Rochester, NY
I am going to be 2 yrs post op soon and I am doing great. I am 5'6 and 144 pounds and holding. I had a complication Demebr 15th 2002. had a full intestinal loop. Dr Gagner repaired the problem and I was back to work in 4 weeks and feeling pretty good. The food thig has become an issue again I still make bad food choices 20% of the time but I am pretty good at getting 75 mg of protein in daily.
Sharon H.
on 6/17/03 4:30 am - Rochester, wa
I am almost 2 years post-op and feeling great ,had a full tummy tuck done May 6,2002 it looks awsom. I am 5'4 and started at 215lbs. I now weigh 120 and I am 12 weeks pregnant, due Dec.30,2003.I have gained 5 pounds with my pregnancy so far, the WLS was the best thing I have ever done for my self.I would do it once a year if I had to.I have had some problems with putting weight back on , but my pregnancy has helped with that.Life is good. God Bless everyone.
Heather H.
on 6/18/03 4:13 pm - Oxford, MI
I am doing great. Nine months after surgery I found out I was pregnet. Now I have a Beautiful Baby girl. I lost 140 pounds. Having the surgery was the best thing ever(besides the birth of my daughter).
Kathy M.
on 7/21/03 5:09 am - McHenry, Il
I had surgery on July 3rd 2001, and am doing great. I still struggle with choosing the right foods, but I attend a support group which helps. I look at the surgery as being a tool, and it's what you do with the tool that makes it successful. I am having a wonderful time with my kids and my husband. I have a life that I am now living instead of avoiding. This is absolutely the best thing that I have doen for myself.
Most Active
Recent Topics