Life-Track

MrsJuly
on 5/3/09 11:58 am
I know that no one really comes here any more, myself included.  I have become a slave to MySpace because I love blogging, and there are so many more readers there.

I'm trying to get myself back on track, but it's no easy task.  Right now, I have motivation again because my husband and I are trying (again) for child number 2.  The fertility treatments never did pan out, but with limited financial resources and down-to-the-minute timing, the odds always were stacked against us.  Trying naturally will most certainly give us an advantage, although if it never happens, we're fine with that.

So back to getting on track.  It need to be something for life.  Something that I can continue should I ever get pregnant, something that will keep me healthy if I don't.  Tomorrow, I'm joining the YMCA (I won a 3 month membership at a trivia benefit).  Exercise always did boost my weight loss...I just am not motivated when I'm not going to the gym regularly.  I also have a calorie tracking program in my BlackBerry, so there are no excuses for not logging intake or not knowing where I stand for the day.  My biggest hurdle will be to get away from the fast food (which is detrimental to anyone, but particularly those trying for a baby) and steering clear of processed foods.  I really need to stop shopping at the grocery store and find a good, local farmer's market.  Unfortunately, I'm a creature of convenience...

I hope everyone is doing fabulously, as we near our 6th anniversary.  I have a happy life, and though I still wear a size 20, there are really no limits on the things I want to do (although sometimes I still worry that I won't fit on a rollercoaster).  The only thing that I don't think I could do would be to turn a cartwheel...and what would I want to do that for, anyway?

Cheers!

Pamela
DD: 10
TTC #2
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1067 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 970 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1056 views