Barium Swallow - Pouch Still Small!

jewelcrown
on 2/19/10 3:38 am
Well.. I had a barium swallow and to my surprise, 6 years out, my pouch is still small.  So... why did I gain.  Well, according to the doctor between 6-10 years out, your body will fight to take you back to your weight at 6 months out, unless you have been diligent!  Which I have not! I weigh exactly what I weighted at 6 months!! UGH!!

There is hope though.  Diligence will work again.  It will be a little harder this time, my body has a set point in mind and I've got to fight with all my might to change it.  In essence, if I want this, I have to be willing to fight my body tooth and nail.  Diligence, commitment and obedience.  Not my strong suit, but I'm going for it!

Hope you are too!

Jewel

sradcli74
on 2/25/10 11:20 am
Hi Denise!!!!!

I've not been on this site in ages.  I was discussing with my mom today that I was going to go back to eating like I did when I had the surgery.  It is funny that you say that about the pouch and about the six months, i am pretty close to where I was as well, I need to go back and check my profile, but now that explains everything.  I need to be more diligent as well, getting back to the way things were.  i brought my old protein shakes and everything.  I need a buddy, you encourage me and i encourage you!!!

Lady Teah
jewelcrown
on 2/26/10 3:40 am
Hey Teah!

Let's do it!  Maybe we can revive this dead site!  I was in your area a couple of weeks ago for  Salsa Dance Congress near O'Hare.  It was awesome, I danced my feet blue. 

So what shall we do... post our plans in the morning and how we did at night... like the old days!!Oh how I wish I had followed instructions to the letter at the beginning of this journey so this stage would not be necessary.  Oh well, it is what it is.

I miss the old gang!

So let's do this!!

Jewel

Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1065 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 967 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1055 views
Old Habits