HCG after RNY... I'm doing it!

jewelcrown
on 1/12/12 11:16 am
I'm doing 28 days of the controversial HCG diet.  I'm starting day 1 on the hcg diet to today.  I bought the product from TrimNutrition.com.  They have a pharmacy in Florida and it's tied to a licensed doctor.  It cost a little more, but my comfort level for product purchased on line and out of the country was not there.  I bought the shots.  I think it will be my second chance at the honeymoon phase of RNY where I could only get in 500 calories a day.  I had RNY in 2004 and lost 110 and managed to gain back 50.  The weight gain was 100 percent not following the rules.  I went back to sugar (even though it makes me tired), I went back to processed and fast foods.  My hope is to only do one round of hcg to jumpstart me back to using my pouch correctly.  A year ago I had my inners xrayed to find that my pouch is still small.  The maintenance after hcg is no sugar, white starches, processed or fast foods, sounds familiar doesn it.  Wish me luck!

Jewel

IrishIze
on 1/12/12 11:36 am - NJ
Hi there!  What is hcg?   I never heard of it.  Do you take injections?  What is the premise behind it?  Good luck with it!
Irish......  

jewelcrown
on 1/14/12 6:58 pm
This stuff works!  I'm down 6 pounds in 3 days.  It's a 500 calorie a day diet for 29 days.
Pre-diet for two days you fat load... eat absolutely anything you want, especially fatty foods like nuts, oils, pizza, cheese, etc.

With the pouch, it's easy to do.  Feels like the honeymoon phase again.

Menu for 29 days:

Breakfast:   Fruit, Coffee
Snack:  Melba Toast
Lunch:  3 oz lean organic protein, 3 oz vegetable
Snack: Fruit
Dinner: 3 oz lean oragnic protein, 3 oze vegetable
Snack: Melba Toast
80 ounces of water

One major rule, , you cannot have the same fruit, protein or vegetable twice in one day.  I take an HCG shot per day for 28 days.  It's painless.  I order it from pharmacy in the U.S. tied to a licensed doctor in Florida.  After the 29 day low calorie diet.  You do 3 weeks of potein first along with vegetables (sound familiar)! Use of spices is permitted, but no oil; splenda or stevia ok too.  No body lotions, baby oil or mineral oil allowed.

Praying for you today.  You'll get your honeymoon phase back with your revision.

Hugs!
ME

Jewel

Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1065 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 967 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1055 views
Old Habits