Surgery done and home

IrishIze
on 1/23/12 3:50 am - NJ
Well the surgery went fantastic. The doc said he was able to do exactly what he had wanted and was able to do it laprascopicly (sp). I felt good except for an AWFUL pain in my left upper chest and back. Doc thought probably gas, but I still have a bit of that pain. Also, after the surgery my heart was beating really fast until the next morning when it went back into normal rhythm. All in all, I'm pleased. I had the surgery Saturday morning and came home Sunday night. Glad to be home. I'm able to drink water, which I mix with Fruit Refreshers lemonade, and also drinking protein shakes. I'm tired, but all in all, feeling pretty good. Sooooo glad it's over and on my way back to a healthy weight.
Irish......  

jewelcrown
on 1/30/12 9:21 am
So glad your surgery was a success... Now you must journal your new rebirth.  Looking forward to hearing about less of you.

I'm still on HCG... I cheated one day last week and it set me back 6 days... but so far I'm down 14 lbs.  I have 10 days lef to behave myself and lose and then I have to wait 6 weeks to start again.

Stay in touch!

Hugs!
Denise

Jewel

IrishIze
on 1/30/12 10:20 am - NJ
Well here I am right back where I was 7.5 years ago!  Sipping water, eating pureed food....you know how it is.  I'm really OK with it.  I know I will be able to eat in a month or so, although it will be a lot less than I had been and it will NOT be candy and cookies and chips - that's for sure!  I'm down 13 lbs. so happy about that.   I'm walking every day - I do feel kind of weak - I'm only getting in about 350-400 calories a day, so I don't have a lot of energy yet.  I'm trying to figure it all out with having to wait 30 minutes before and after eating and having to take 30 minutes to eat - how can I possibly get in 48 oz. of fluids?

Glad to hear your HCG is working - that sounds amazing.  Get back on track girl!  Don't give up now! 

I'll keep you posted and you let me know how you're doing too.....
jewelcrown
on 3/10/12 9:25 am
How are you doing!  I've been out of pocket.  Went on vacation and gained back 6.6 lbs... I"m still down 11... Plan to do another round of HCG in April.  Hope I can behave myself until then.
Hope you're healing well adnd back on your feet.

Take good care!

Hugs!

Jewel

jewelcrown
on 3/29/12 9:45 am
Just checking in... How are you? 

Jewel

IrishIze
on 3/29/12 1:22 pm - NJ
I'm doing great!  Down about 33 lbs. it's going a little slower than I'd like but hey at least I'm losing.  I've been hanging out on the RNY board here - a nice group of people.   How are you doing?  
Irish......  

Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1065 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 967 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1053 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1106 views