So.....how much have YOU regained???

bobby s
on 8/3/12 7:08 am - Central, FL
I find myself disgusted at my never expanding waist line. I feel like I did before I had my surgery some 8 years ago. The 30 pounds I have regained haunt me like a fat ghost that never leaves my side (or front....or back for that matter). So tell me, June babies of 04, am I alone here? How much have you put back on? What do we do about it?
jewelcrown
on 11/12/12 5:28 am

You, my friend, are not alone!  I've gained back as much as 30-50 lbs. depending on the month!  I'm still fighting though.  Hope you are too.  I don't want to go back to my highest.  Although the surgeon told me that our bodies will fight to get there if we are not vigilant.  I'm vigilant for about two months and then I slip again.  It's a vicious cycle.  But we can't give up.

I've tried HCG, which really works.  However, it comes back. I've tried South Beach, it works but comes back.  I'm back to exercising every day, just have to find that balance in eating to get back on track.

Good luck!

Jewel

JustHat
on 7/2/13 4:24 am - NM

My 9 year battle went like this.

I started at 256.  Over the next year I dropped to 134 (or close to it).  I rebound up to the high 140s from years 2 through 7.  Then in year 8 I gained.  I went up to 185.  It just slipped back on and I made all of the old excuses.  Then my hips started to hurt again and I realized I had no excuse.  Plus, I had a class reunion coming up.  So for the last year I worked on losing back down.  I steadily lost back to 154 (as of this morning).  My goal is 149.5.  I have been battling those last five pounds for about 3 months now. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1065 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 967 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1055 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1108 views