Great to see all of you again!!!

Lynette W.
on 2/22/08 7:50 am - Crookston, MN
Hi! It's Great to see more interaction on here again! I must say that you all look FABULOUS!!!! I haven't see some of you in so long and been wondering how everyone has been. I've been reading recents posts and I applaud all of us, we have made our tools work for us, I remember all those months ago reading, writing, and asking questions on this board and all the support that was out there! I know that this board has helped me reach my goal!! So I just want to thank you all and congradulate everyone for there success!! I know our battle continues and it will never be over because we always have to be conscious of what we eat and how often we excersize and of course, take our Vitamins daily (something I struggle with and feel the effects of everyday!), I know I have had days that I think I'm gaining and I feel like I'm going to fail, but then I remeber were I started and were I'm at now and I remind myself "I'm already a success!!! I just need to stay on track" and just because I have a bad day doesn't mean that it's over... because tommorrow IS another day and another chance!!! So "hats off" to all of us!!! I look forward to seeing you all next time!!! God Bless and Stay happy and healthy!! Lynette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 885 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 996 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 938 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1028 views