It's back...a couple days late! Friday Five!!!

Amber B.
on 6/30/08 4:17 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi, Everyone. Maybe this will help????? 1. What types of food did you eat this week? 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? 4. Have you made goal yet? 5. What do you think you need to improve on the most? *Fun bonus question: It's almost Independence Day, what is one thing you are so grateful for?
Amber B.
on 6/30/08 4:28 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey guys, I'm keeping this as honest as I can get. I need to be accountable and maybe seeing it in black and white will make the difference. I didn't want to be one of those people that took advantage of the surgery and didn't change their lifestyles completely. I'm catching myself doing it a little bit now and its gotta stop!!! 1. What types of food did you eat this week? I ate a few ounces of Sloppy Joes & tator tots for dinner last night, if that's any indication of where I'm at. I still drink my protein drinks or add protein to my Smoothies. I also made non-alcoholic Sangria with Crystal Light Peach Tea, added Strawberries and manadrin oranges. It was sooooooo good. I've been eating like crapola. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? The only thing I've done is walked at lunch for 30 minutes and walking about night for about 25 minutes. My goal is to walk longer and faster. 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? I think I'm down 2 pounds, but it was my period week. Blah. 4. Have you made goal yet? I made my surgeon's goal and he said I looked great at 180ish. I want to be 179. Right now I'm sitting at 189-190. I wanna get rid of the excess. Once I do, I'm getting my plastics consulation as a reward. 5. What do you think you need to improve on the most? Getting motivated, I gotta exercise. I noted that I can eat more "crap" and be okay, as long as I"m exercising. I'm lucky I haven't gained anymore than I have. *Fun bonus question: It's almost Independence Day, what is one thing you are so grateful for? The freedom to make my own decisions! Oh, and Starbucks, hahaha! Amber
(deactivated member)
on 7/1/08 12:39 am - Sahuarita, AZ
1. What types of food did you eat this week? Turkey pepperoni, roast beef, chicken, salad, apples, grapes, peaches, protein bars, frozen dinners. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? circuit training and walking 3. How much weight did you lose? Total loss? 0 this week 110 total since surgery (136 total) 4. Have you made goal yet? Yes 5. What do you think you need to improve on the most? Not snacking at night. I want to eat from the time I come home until I go to bed. *Fun bonus question: It's almost Independence Day, what is one thing you are so grateful for? My weight loss. I've been fat all my life and being at goal was always a distant dream for me. I'm there now and I'm going to do my best to keep it off!
Jandell
on 7/14/08 11:37 pm - Glendora, CA
Recovering from surgery so haven't been sitting at the puter much, just saw this! 1. What types of food did you eat this week? Steak, green chili chicken casserole,Italian bean salad, fruits, salads, chicken, a few chips with salsa, tuna, eggs, ham. 2. What types of exercise did you do this week? none, walked from room to room, that's all I'm allowed right now. 3. How much weight did you lose? 10 pounds - gained 14 in the hospital! Total loss? 192 pounds 4. Have you made goal yet? I made my DR's goal on my one year check-up date 5. What do you think you need to improve on the most? exercise *Fun bonus question: It's almost Independence Day, what is one thing you are so grateful for? I'm grateful I'm alive and healthier!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 903 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1003 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 949 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1036 views