Dr appointment updates

Jandell
on 7/14/08 11:40 pm - Glendora, CA
Busy day today, had 2 DR's appointment, one for my 2 year follow-up with my Bariatric Internist, and the other with my Gyno, a 2 week follow-up from the hysterectomy. The WLS follow-up was perfect, she was so pleased with how I've done and that I'm continuing to maintain. All my blood tests came back perfect! She says I'm doing everything right and to keep on doing what I'm doing. I could be drinking a tad bit more, still running just a bit dehydrated. The American Bariatric Institute says 70% of excess weight lost is the norm, well I'm at 75% and she is just thrilled. She told us the hardest part of WLS is keeping it off, and those that exercise are the ones most likely not to regain. My Gyno appointment went well too, she wants me off another week but has lifted a lot of my restrictions as far as what I can and can't do. I do have an infection starting, oh joy, but she gave me some stuff for that. I have another follow up in two more weeks. All in all 2 great appointments filled with good news! Jan
(deactivated member)
on 7/16/08 12:12 am - Sahuarita, AZ
That's awesome, Jan! I had an appt with my PCP this week and he is so happy with my weight loss. I see my bariatric surgeon the end of the month.
Maryellen R.
on 7/17/08 6:56 am - Sayville, NY
Hiya Jan, Congrats! Long time no talk...glad to hear all is well. Keep in touch.
Amber B.
on 7/20/08 11:41 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Yay, Jan. That's great to hear. I haven't made my 2 year follow up yet because I need to get another referral to do my blood work, but I hope to report good news in the near future! Keep up the good work! A
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 885 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 995 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 937 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1028 views