1-year surgiversary party!

Monica P.
on 7/21/08 4:47 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
I hit my 1-year mark on Saturday and about a week before that I finally hit the century mark. Since having surgery I have lost about 101 pounds, and have gained a new healthier more active life....I'm so happy. I wanted to celebrate with everyone in my life who has been so supportive. SO I threw my own party! There was dancing and lots and lots of photos taken. (When OHers get together we get camera-happy) I even went out and got a sexy red dress (size: large, thank you very much!) Anyhow, pictures and links are on my updated profile if you want to check them out.
Nanette B.
on 7/21/08 11:08 am - Allen, TX
You look AMAZING! I love, love, love the sexy little red dress (may I emphasis the word little?) Congrats and keep up the good work! I just had my one year anniversary too and I have lost almost 110 lbs. I still need to lose about 30 more or at least 20 and some serious plastics! So I have to ask, where'd you get the dress? I am hoping it is a major department store where I can run go get one too!!! Nanette
Monica P.
on 7/21/08 2:20 pm - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
I hear ya, I have a good 50-60 to go before I'll think about being ready for plastics. I got that dress at Marshalls, only $39...take a look you might have one near you! Congrats on all your success!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 619 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1371 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 923 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 801 views