One year check up

H A.
on 7/28/08 12:08 am - NOR CAL, CA
Well its has also been a year for me...a few weeks ago actually. But last Monday I went for my check up. The news was good. All levels are great! B-12, Iron all good. She said keep on doing what I'm doing. So to share this is what I've been taking: 1 Bariatric Advantage Iron 29mg 2 BA multi 1 B complex - 1 E 400 mg 1 Omega-3 - flax seed oil 1000 mg C 4 BA calcium (1600 mg/day) They are requesting referral for plastics - but I not hopeful. Anyway - I hope everyone else is doing as well if not better! Heidi
Amy_in_MA
on 7/28/08 1:17 am - Danvers, MA
Excellent Heidi! Were you anemic and that is why you started taking the BA iron? Does it upset your stomach or back you up?
H A.
on 7/28/08 1:46 am - NOR CAL, CA
I was low on iron. It doesn't bother my stomach. I noticed I'm not as cold as I was before taking the iron either. (this was before summer started too) I did have an issue this weekend but I think that was relate more to too much cheese than anything else. I'm back to my maintence plan of water, fiber and fruit. No cheese for a while.
cycobusdriver E.
on 7/29/08 8:07 pm - ME
Heidi Congradulations on a great visit with the doctor. What difference a year makes. good luck with the plastics. I know if I have any it will be on my own. Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner but was at camp . Enjoy the last month I have off before school starts Barb
Mary S.
on 8/21/08 9:12 am - Central Florida, FL
Hey - Congrats on the great numbers~! I have a question for you - my surgeon has me on 2 BA calciums (wild cherry) Is there a reason to take 4? I'm curious and wanting to make sure I take enough... As for the question on iron - I take 3 BA passion fruit irons a day - surgeon said as long as i'm menstruating to take 3, after menop, i can go to 2... and i don't have any problems with constipation or anything...and it tastes good! Shock! heh. Thanks for info on calcium!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 620 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1371 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 923 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 802 views