Updates, everyone!

Jupiter6
on 10/18/08 7:41 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
Hmm...I was 368 at consult, 200 day of surgery--now I am 162 and still losing. It's all good in da hood, as they say. I would like to lose a few more, but don't expect much.

My big issues now are living with the wrinkly sack of skin that surrounds me (ugh) but I'll cope. You don't get to lose 206 pounds and bounce rigt back, I guess. ;)

Plastics next summer, hopefully.

Energy's great. Just upped my calories to 1200 a day today. Went nuts last week and ate half of New England (planned!) while on vacation-- it was delicious-- I gained a little water, but eneded up 2.4 pounds lighter when all was said and done...having eaten every maple item, chocolate cake, cheesecake, poutine, steak, corn fritters, flatbread pizza and block of cheddar in sight. Nice, eh?

Hope you're all doing well!

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

sallyone
on 12/15/08 12:54 pm - DIberville, MS
Congratulations... you are doing wonderful

I am doing pretty good myself (if I can pat myself on the back... LOL)
Consult I was 395.5
Day of surgery 373
Today 204  
So I am down 190 pounds... whooohooo

I am right there with you in that wrinkly sack of skin... but plastics will have to wait till I find a fairy godmother or win the lottery... LOL

My weight hasnt really changed more than 4 or 5 pounds since September... I still have around 15 pounds to go to my goal weight... so I need to crack the whip on myself.   I have been allowing myself more treats since I can tolerate them more.

I am way way way more active than I use to be and wouldnt trade my new life for anything.

I hope everyone is happy and healthy

Susan

jowenm
on 1/1/09 4:11 am - STATEN ISLAND, NY
I was 315 day of surgery- am 215 today.. goal is 185..I have been stuck at 210- 217 since May. I know why but can't seem to get back on the wagon. Today being New Years Day.. hey I decided to resolve what I have always resolved to do.. lose weight. I haven't come this far to go back.

That's why I am back on this site.. havenot been here in months.. glad to be back

Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 619 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1371 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 923 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 801 views