Howz everyone doing?

Jean M. B.
on 11/5/08 11:49 pm - St. Cloud, MN
Been awhile since I've checked in but have been thinking about all of you!  Hope this fall is finding you all healthy and happy!  I haven't been as motivated to loose my last 25lbs to meet my surgeon's goal for me but am THRILLED with my 100lbs loss!  I see him for my annual visit next week...I'm only 3 months late in making the appt! :-D  Wonder what he will say........... anyway, I'm feeling great, off all meds, have good BP and increased energy.  Life is good!  Only problem is occasional attacks by the Snack Monster...have to watch out for him cuz he's really bad!!!  Take care all, hope to hear from you soon, Jean

WLS!

current wt:  177.8  I'm in the Century Club! 

cycobusdriver E.
on 11/6/08 6:04 pm - ME
yes seems no one comes here anymore..glad to hear you are doing great..100lbs ur doctor should be very happy..and to get off all ur meds WOW he should be really happy..the snack monster hits here once in awhile too have to slap him around once in awhile..lol

Life is good to be happy and healthy all at the same time

Have a great day

Barb

Before sugery 230 - Day of Surgery 221.6 - Current Weight 140

Amy_in_MA
on 11/10/08 10:33 pm - Danvers, MA
Hey there. I'm doing well here. I reached my goal back in August, and have been maintaining it since then (so about 3 months). :) I allow 2 lbs. of fluctuation on either side before I worry about losing too much or gaining too much...and so far, so good. Haven't hit the "too much" or "too little" side of that limit yet.

Jean M. B.
on 11/12/08 5:53 am - St. Cloud, MN

Amy, That is AWESOME!  Glad to hear you are doing so well!  You look great!  I'm still struggling to lose that last 25lbs but am going at it full force again (Just following the rules!).  Take care and don't forget to check in now and then!  Jean

WLS!

current wt:  177.8  I'm in the Century Club! 

Amy_in_MA
on 11/12/08 5:54 am - Danvers, MA
Today, I am having a "I feel fat" day. :( It ain't all wine and roses. *sigh*

Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 615 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1368 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 917 views
3.5 years out!